BEAuctions is committed to providing our patrons with a positive auction experience. We suggest obtaining a shipping quote for large freight items that you are interested in bidding on. For your convenience a general list of third-party shipping and logistics companies with experience and proficiency in handling auction buyer’s transportation needs is provided below:
Click on the icon of your preferred carrier, fill out the information in the form and you will receive an immediate freight quote. All applicable information will be included in the item listing – weights, dimensions and freight class. We recommend you inquire about the freight cost prior to bidding on the item.
After closing any large freight deals, please schedule your shipment by using the same process you used to get your quote, select “Schedule My Shipment”. Fill out that form. We will then verify your order and schedule your shipment based on that information and contact you via email to inform you of exactly what your shipping charge will be.
NOTE: the weight, dimension, and freight class is subject to change, information listed with each item is as accurate as possible.
Once your order has been paid for in full, your item(s) will be picked up and delivered to your specifications.
- You must fill out the shipping form in its entirety to schedule shipping of any large freight items.
- We recommend you insure ALL packages
- The winning bidder is free to use any shipping company they chose, you are not limited to the suggestions given by BEAuctions.
- The suggested transportation providers do NOT work for BEAuctions. They are independent contractors.
- Once BEAuctions has released the equipment to the service provider, BE is no longer involved. Claims made after the equipment is released and signed-for should be made to the service provider or the carrier directly once a tracking number has been assigned.
Unless stated otherwise, winning buyers are responsible for:
- Removing assets from their current location before the “removal deadline” stated in the sale’s terms and conditions
- Handling, packing, crating, rigging, or dismantling items
- Shipping or transporting assets to their destination.
PLEASE NOTE: no refunds or credits for shortages or claims will be considered after the goods have left the premises.